Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Why Cleanse?

When you wake up in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror, what do you see? You may be short, tall, big or small, but what your outward appearance doesn't show you are the millions of toxins you encounter every day. Our bodies are at war and if we don't look after ourselves, we just might lose the battle.

Think about this for a moment. What you eat, drink, breathe, and put on your skin all has an affect on your bodies overall health. What is your soap made of? Your makeup? Your lotion? Your skincare? Where does your food come from? Is it organic? Is it sprayed with chemicals? Is it injected with antibiotics and hormones? Is your water clean? Is your air clean? Is anything clean these days?

After considering these questions I made a commitment to myself. I want to not only survive, but also thrive in my life. In this toxic world, cleansing is the key tool that helps me to feel amazing, boost my energy and release unwanted toxins and fat.

Often times I am asked, why do you cleanse? I cleanse because I care about myself! I encourage every one of my friends and family to cleanse, because I care about them as well! It is as simple as that. Everyone can benefit from nutritional cleansing.
Contact me to learn more, you owe yourself that much!

Love,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment