Tuesday, February 17, 2015

11 Must Have Items for Your Gym Bag

This January, I decided that rather than giving something up I wanted to gain something great. Thus, I embarked on a 16-week challenge, with a focus on gaining mental and physical strength and an unbreakable, unwavering sense of self-confidence. 


No longer is the gym an intimidating place. Yes, I've actually ventured off of the treadmill! Thanks to my innate ability, I'm maneuvering through the fitness equipment like a freaking wizard. It wasn't hard at all. I mean, everyone knows how to master the perfect form and weight themselves properly, right? HECK NO. I owe all my knowledge to bodybuilding.com. Thank you internet. In the process, Ive been filling my gym bag up with all kinds of goodies.

Here are my 11 essentials for a fully stocked gym bag.


1. Water Bottle/Shaker Bottle


2. Fine Fragrance Mist: Velvet Sugar 


3. Dry Shampoo


4. Deodorant 


5. Fresh Pair of Socks







Now that I've shared all of my secrets with you, fill up that bag and hit the gym!

Until next time,

L.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment