Sunday, August 29, 2010

sillay sillay

18. I was awake for good by nine this morning, and to be honest all I could think about is the fact that I have a new family feud episode waiting for me. Pathetic. I was also thinking about what I can do now that I'm finally legally an adult. I can buy liquor (obviously), I can buy smokes, I can buy lottery tickets, and I can get into the clubs WHEUUUU! But I do suppose there is a downfall to being an adult because there are more taxes, more charges, PERMANENT records! I'm lucky that cops are so nice to me or that could be an issue. Plans for today are pretty minor. Sounds like I have nothing going on except maybe dinner with a few of my Rimbey friends at the vault. I'm a little worried if the staff there will remember me from all the times before. I guess I gotta look damn good. Well, wish me luck in this legal world.

Lor

No comments:

Post a Comment