Friday, June 24, 2011

Just a BOSS

My life is honestly too hilarious. How I end up in situations like this, almost daily, is really beyond my understanding. If it isn't taking pictures on billboards, sticking straws in wine bottles, or sneaking onto boys bikes, it's always something else to laugh about. Being young is probably the greatest thing to ever happen to us, so why not stay this way forever? I have a $20.o0 pool on my deck right now that is meant for toddlers to splash around in, but some how my friends and I end up in it every week to cool down and sip on piña colada's. We'll drive around town until we can finally find a damn gas station that has soft ice cream AND slurpies. We'll even go so far as to drive all the way to our home towns to pick up a passport, that turned out to be expired any ways, and head out for the evening with no money or set plan. These are the things I want to remember forever, and most importantly experience forever. I don't care about how much money I make or how big my house is. Why should it matter? As long as I have happiness, I will be the wealthiest person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment