Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 29th 2011

I'm sitting on my deck, experiencing day two of doing nothing, and all I can think about is how much I'm craving the beach right now. The sun is barely hitting the wood panels yet, but before you know it I'm going to be covered with sunlight and burnt like a lobster. I could really care less about that though, I love the heat. I'm white as a ghost still, so if I do make it to the beach I'm sure I'll be the pastiest one in that town full of Barbie dolls and Guido's. Rude? Probably. I couldn't stand living there though, the people look like they belong on The OC or something. Needless to say, I don't. Maybe I should walk down and grab a newspaper and figure out who's hiring. Kijiji has been no help. That's all for now.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment