Friday, June 17, 2011

MAJOR FAIL.

My alcohol boycott lasted barely 24 hours, if that. I'M SO SHITTY. How about the Stanley Cup final though? I feel like I need to write about the riot that Vancouver fans started, just because it was probably the hugest riot Canada has ever seen. That's right, a full on riot broke out after Van lost 4-0 to Boston. Drunken fans went insane. Fires, beatings, vandalism, robbery, you name it, it probably happened! But, there is a reason I started this entry with the fact that I didn't stick to my goal. If it weren't for this game (& Boston Pizza's giant beers), I probably would have made it a lot longer without alcohol. Paige is such a bad influence on me. Note to self, do not attempt to go drink for drink with that girl! It got ridiculously rowdy. Of course, with it being Wednesday and all, we ended up at Billy's for wet T night. Too bad I can't recall that portion of the evening. Every one left and of course, me being such a intelligent drunk, I decided I wanted to stay and continue to party. Bad choice, very bad choice. Thankfully, Parker made sure that I got home safely. I scared Tyler half to death I'm sure. I sent him a text saying "I'm going to die, thank you for everything" and then this one to follow: "I'm going to die on the side of the road". Now I'm sure that's not the kind of thing you want to receive at three am, but luckily I was just being dramatic. I got so liquored that I didn't even remember coming home after Boston Pizza to change and drop off my backpack. I full on thought I lost my laptop, d80, and bank card. Silly me, everything was in my back pack...which was on my bed room floor, duh. Man did I ever miss Paige though! We always have such hilarious times together.

On another note, I am picking up my car today! It's so exciting! I woke up at 6am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I didn't have that excited feeling like the morning of Christmas, but I think subconsciously I was ecstatic! I've had a pretty productive morning already. I watched the rest of Water For Elephants, which by the way is really sweet. Robert as a compassionate animal lover > Robert as a pale vampire. Just sayin'! I then proceeded to attempt, and fail, at making a latte. I'll have to work on that one. Now I'm completing the L of GTL, organizing my big kid papers, and finishing up the last assignment of my spring term. It's official, my first year of college is DONE.

<3

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment