Thursday, July 7, 2011

Moving Time

Yesterday was the big day, moving day. I spent the morning in Sylvan at the beach with Erikka and had some glorious subway for lunch. Of course, karma bit me in the ass when I ran into the boy that I've kind of been avoiding for the last couple of weeks. There's no reason for it though, I'm just a runaway. Then I came home and began the packing process. You'd think that packing only personal items wouldn't take too long, but boy are you ever wrong. Hours upon hours of packing in the hot heat finally ended, and after two hours of moving I finally began to settle in. I don't have many pictures of my new room or house yet mostly because I am still so scattered and unorganized, but here's what you get!


A glimpse into my closet


Just so excited!


PEACE OUT WHITESIDE




No comments:

Post a Comment