Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Take me to a place I know, take me far away

Full time work is really starting to get the best of me. Yesterday I was so exhausted that I could barely move off of my bed after finishing my shift with my hardest client. He honestly knows how to push a person's buttons and boy, is my job ever difficult at times. The day camp that I'm attending with another client is absolutely awesome though! I love spending the day with adorable kids and just watch them enjoy themselves. They are even starting to take a liking to me! There's good days and there's bad days, that's just life for ya.

Today was a good day though, as you can see above! Still smilin' while I wait for Paige to pick me up for our movie date in my "hot dog" room. Note to self: do not let Paige pick the movie next time.

Unfortunately, my head ache is setting in, due to lack of sleep. The smart thing to do would to respond with rest, so that's all for now!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment