Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Goods

I love so many things, more things than not. Music has a pretty firm grasp on my heart, specifically country music. You know those things that remind you of home, whether it be a scent, a photo, a memory, or a scene? Well mine is country music, because the lyrics really do take me back and everyone there shares love for this style of music. Home. I truly love my home, which isn't exactly a place but more a feeling. When I am with my family, I am at home and as you can probably imagine, my family is just another string tied tightly to my heart. They are anything but normal and that couldn't make me happier, because there's nothing worse than being ordinary. School plays a huge role in my life as well, I'm almost lost now that it is summer and I don't have a lab to attend or a spring class to slave through. I miss college and everything that comes with it. The real world is just too scary for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment