Thursday, September 1, 2011


I've been jumping all over the map today. My day began with no motivation or desire to move for weeks, but luckily I snapped out of it and got to organizing and making sense of my life again. Alanna and I skyped for a while about the hilariousness of our lives on a boat this past week. House boating was unreal and I met a ton of really fun people. I can't decide if I'm happy that I get a clean, comfy, bed to sleep in at night or that I get to sleep at all at night for that matter. I'm no longer living in a place that reeks of stale, warm, beer, or is covered with wasps and gay dancing boys, whom I miss already! No more Flabongo's, skinny dipping, shots of coffee grinds, Burt Reynolds, raving on Club Boatus, sling shotting rocks at eachother, 100 shot challenges, which soon turned into the 150 shot challenge, Disney sing alongs, Youtubing Cheryl, smashing beers ALL over the living room, moving tables on top of the boat, hot tub of trust, massages, broken glow sticks, boys vs girls rugby games, monkey gorilla, water balloon fights, or Du Hasting with swastika's.

Who am I kidding, I never wanted that to end. :(












Next year? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment