Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This pretty much sums up my life right now. Nothing more was needed than a cold drink after my sober week and VOILA, I come home after Erikka makes me dinner and my room mate blesses me with a glass of chilled white wine. I have a feeling this is going to be a good 2nd year of college. With the first day being tomorrow I've had a lot of time to reflect on my Freshmen memories. I'll miss a lot of people and moments but wine Wednesday's will not end just because Jos is gone, Disney movies will not be forgotten without Erin, and drinks will be drank even though Kassie is not returning to to the hallways of RDC with me. There are ups and downs, but I'm positive my life is going to go on and continue being beautiful regardless of all these set backs. I'm a freakin' social butterfly when I need to be and I'm going to be sure to give it my all this year and create some friendships that last. It's a little scary, but I know I'm never alone and I have a TON of amazing friends and family memebers who will push me through it all. I truly couldn't ask for any thing more. I'm not sure if it's the wine speaking or if I've finally gotten out of my slump of mourning. Here's to hoping and moving on. Stay classy internet, stay classy.

Cheers,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment