Sunday, September 18, 2011


Last night was interesting to say the least. For the first time in what feels like a life time I am lying here without a worry on my mind. Well, that's essentially true, but not completely. Regardless, I had a time with White crashing weddings and dubbing hard all night on the dance floor.

The evening had a handful of interesting events including unavoidable heart to hearts, team pukes, midnight snacks, preaching, and of course girl drama. Was I involved? Unfortunately, it's one of those things that I can't seem to escape regardless of what I say or do,  but this particular situation was so fabricated that I think the girl was just "that drunk" and didn't know what was going on any more. Crazy times. I ended up exactly where I wanted to be and am slowly figuring out whether or not I want to be there again or call it quits once and for all.

Sweet dreams,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment