Monday, September 17, 2012

Procrastinating who?

Although getting back into the groove of things didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped, I am finally starting to feel like a student again. What does being a student feel like you ask? Well let me tell you!

Here's what happened in my world today...
  • Woke up at 8:30 a.m., closed the blinds and went back to sleep 
  • From 10:00-10:30 I jumped onto 8tracks and played a yoga playlist whilst doing, you guessed it, yoga
  • After the sauna had finished warming up I relaxed for half an hour and sweat out all my toxins! 
  • A shower was in order next
  • Once I was squeaky clean I climbed upstairs, made myself a shake and cleaned up the dishes from the Keeping Up With the Kardashians marathon I enjoyed the night before
  • From 1:00-2:00 the books where calling me...damnit
  • Class at 3:00, until 3:50. SCHOOLS DONE FOR THE DAY.
  • Headed to Safeway after getting back to McMahon 
  • Battled home through rush hour
  • Baked myself a healthy home made pizza, which I was actually proud of!
  • Watched  an episode of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, or something like that
  • Back to the books
  • Gave up on the books and wasted endless hours on the internet. (At least I find educational things, such as below)
  • Blog about how utterly difficult my Mondays are going to be all term
/sarcasm. Seriously though, I'll get better. 

Sincerely your struggling student,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment