Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Letter To My Rocks


To my Rock Solid Lifetime Loves,

Today, my love tank is full. I've fulfilled my role as a student and I'm looking forward to absolutely crushing whatever comes next. But first, I want to take a moment to reflect on all that I've learned from all of you - the most important people in my life.

Because of you, I always strive to be extraordinary and then some. 
Because of you, I have cried happy tears and a few sad ones too.
Because of you, I understand the importance of not only accepting, but also embracing differences.
Because of you, I always get back up stronger after a stumble or fall.
Because of you, I happily choose perseverance over defeat. 
Because of you, I know what unconditional love looks and feels like. 

And because of you, I walk confidently in the direction of my dreams.

I owe you so much, including my thanks.

Love always, 

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment