Monday, July 25, 2016

Be Obsessively Grateful

Do you ever project yourself into the future, worrying about all that needs to be done? A dark cloud starts to form over the present moment, overwhelm bubbles up, and then you're trapped. Stuck in a toxic headspace.

Too often, I fall into the Sunday blues and allow it to spill over onto my Monday. What if, instead of worrying about what hasn't happened yet, we focused on finding the joy in each moment?

Today, I set the intention. So, here it goes: life through my eyes with the gratitude filter.

#1 Today I had the privilege of rolling out of bed with an able body. I breathed new life into my lungs, and energized my day with a 6am hot flow class. Any negative vibes trickled down through beads of sweat. Inhale, exhale. What a blessing.

#2 My shower was HOT, and I got to soak up more than the suds while I washed my hair. Filling my head with knowledge and inspiring perspectives from my favourite podcasts is the best.
#3 My breakfast can't be beat. Everything I need: vitamins, minerals, high quality nutrition. All I have to do is add water and blend. Prepared and down the hatch in less than 5 minutes. Busy girl. Healthy life.
#4 Getting lost in the pages of a good book is something I take for granted all too often. Even 10 minutes of personal development a day can be life changing.
#5 When I took off my heels after a long day and job well done, I couldn't help but wonder: Is there any better feeling? Live the little things.

#focusedtransformations 
Related:
Let's connect:

              


No comments:

Post a Comment