Friday, November 14, 2014

The Bliss Habit



2015 is going to be the best year of my life. Why? Because I am committed to accomplishing more personal growth over the next 365+ days than I have in my entire 22 years on this earth. I am so committed in fact, that I am throwing January 1st out the window and starting now.

Over the past two weeks, I've turned my car into a rolling University. I've been feeding my ears with audio books and podcasts and I've found that there is one very consistent theme that all successful people swear by: the law of attraction, the power of the mind.

T. Harv Eker says, "if you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible." In other words, the greatest power of all can be found once you develop a strong sense of self-awareness. Once you gain control of your thoughts, you gain control of your reality.

If you aren't where you want to be in your life, change something. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Nothing amazing ever happens in your comfort zone. Think less about what you have to lose and more about what you have to gain by pushing your limits.

On November 16, Lori Harder's The Bliss Habit begins. This amazing woman inspires me on so many levels. She is successful in every sense of the word and I cannot wait to learn from her beautiful soul over the next six weeks.

If you're longing for a life of abundance and joy, I encourage you to join me on this journey of self-empowerment, self-awareness and the pursuit of bliss. When you decide to grow yourself, everything else begins to fall into place. Your health, wealth and happiness can only grow as much as you do.

1 comment:

  1. What podcasts have you been listening to lately? I never know where to look for ones I might be interseted in! Great post, it is so inspiring! Visiting from - http://www.livingtoat.com/

    ReplyDelete