Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm Back

Okay, Tumblr is not the place for a girl to write about her thoughts and feelings and boy, did I ever learn that the hard way. I wish I could stick to one medium, so that, when I feel it to be an appropriate time,I can return to my former days and experience all forms of nostalgia and possible regret as I read through my past. But, that's not going to happen, so this will do. Currently, all I can smell is a mixture of different foods that are burning on the bottom of my oven, while I wait for my Delissio pizza to finish cooking. Pizza, so good, always good. I should be in class, but I had a far too wonderful night with a wonderful boy and did not get a lot of wonderful sleep. So, instead I am going to sit around this evening and blog, Facebook, tweet, stumble, and browse pinterest. I have far too many multimedia websites that I find to be an extremely great way to waste my time. Here's to success!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment