Thursday, June 30, 2011

Take a Walk On the Wild Side

I thought I'd share some of the photos from Jen's Bachelorette party, since Facebook doesn't allow most of my friends to see a good number of my tagged photos. Oh privacy settings!


Ring fingers up @ BP's! Only a few drinks would strike these kinds of ideas.


Tbomb and I "double milkin' it", as T would call it.


& we're off! This was surely my favorite part of the night. The ladies and I walked over to Bo's to kill time, and did we ever attract attention and toot some horns! Crazy jungle girls on the loose!


Just before our departure. There's me on the left with a very normal stance..


Of course, the night ended (for me) at Billy Bob's. Most of the ladies were gone by 1, but luckily I had Sid, the rugby boys, and tequila to keep me company until closing.

All in all, I had an amazing time with these girls. It's still mind boggling to me that a bunch of high school "frienemies" can get together and are reminded that we're all just young, fun, and genuinely good people who tended to make mistakes in the past. Most of us probably still make mistakes, but the fact that everyone can get over the baggage and the bull shit for one night and come home with a smile on their face is so comforting. Here's to growing up.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment