Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 17th my friends

Good evening! My goodness did I ever have a lovely weekend. I was delighted when Logan's name showed up on my phone and we decided to make a trip down to Sylvan and go floating for a few hours. We had some ceasers, burgers, and a h2h @ his house before heading back to Red Deer and starting the party. Unfortunately I was forced to fly solo without a female by my side, but I mean what girl can truly complain about being surrounded by men for a night? Not this one. Trav and I finally reunited, but were dragged from Billy's to lotus land. Pfffft. Do I ever hate lotus land these days. All in all, my one night out this week was successful.

Today I recovered quickly and brought my old bunk bed into my room. Kinda sounds silly having a bunk bed and being in college, but having the futon on the bottom will bring nothing but good things to my social life. I need all the hang out space I can get! I also had "the talk" with the boy and returned his things. He said to me, & I quote "are you around tomorrow, I would like to come grab my things." Naturally I responded with "could you make that sound like any more of a break up?" Boys, can't live with them and that's that.

On a side note: Sons of Pitches, represent!
Byyyyyyyyyyyyye.
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment