Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Glee Project

I finally watched the finale of the Glee Project and I have to say, I am sooo sad it's over. I may have loved this competition more than the show they were competing for and that is saying A LOT, because I truly love Glee to no end. The difference to me though was the fact that The Glee Project was everything Glee stands for, but real. The realest of the real. The competitors were all so amazing and I can honestly say that I was nervous and squealing when the results were revealed.

How happy I am with the winner(s)? SO HAPPY. I was ecstatic when I found out that all four of the finalists would be featured in the show and I was even more blown away when I found out that I get to see Damian and Sam in not two, but seven episodes. The two most suitable winners, Ryan nailed it.

Now the countdown begins. Glee you can start airing any day now, so that I can see these sweet faces again.

But sadly, the bromance will not reunite...Dameron you will be missed!

L.


No comments:

Post a Comment