Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This is how it is today, a whole butt load of "why can't I study?". In all honesty I love school, but the problem is that I can't seem to focus on it just yet. I'm far too engaged in wanting to workout, run, do yoga, do anything for that matter that will be advantageous to my health. Lacking my usual social ties has caused me to initiate in some "me time". This means starting to feel good about my life, by myself. I didn't ask for this, but I'm going to deal with it and smile along the way because that's just who I am. So although I may appear to be bitching online over my petty boring life, I'm truly just trying to write out my thoughts so that I can return to taking notes and reading my text books. It's time to buckle down and man up friends; Lauren McMurray is going places this year. 

PS - Can't wait for this... 

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment