Thursday, January 5, 2012

Everybody's Looking For Something

My life at the moment, via montage! How is your caring level doing today? If it's low than by all means just avoid scrolling any further down. But if you'd like an inside scoop of a day in the life this is like winning the lottery! I've been trying to rock the healthy diet for some time now and, lucky for all of you, this is the second time I've welcomed MTV into my fridge! I honestly couldn't be prouder of the items hiding in there! Fresh vegetables, yogurt, almond milk, apple juice, home made soup, veggie burgers, fruit, and hard boiled eggs. Not bad right!?   



I've also come to terms with the fact that I have an condiment obsession. I could be addicted to worse things though. Much, much, worse things.



This is the book I am currently tackling - White Oleander written by Janet Fitch. I found this gem at a second hand book store under "Oprah's Book Club". So far, so good! There is a feature film on it as well, if you have a hard time finding the time to sit down with a blanket, tea, and a novel every once in a while.



Yes, for those of you who know who this guy is - JEFF IS STILL ALIVE. He's my longest friend, I swear!


I've finally brought the key board out to play again. My room mates are happy to have it out, so perhaps I'll find the inspiration soon and get back on the horse.



This is where I am, right now. Surrounded by stationary items and electronics. The only thing you're missing out on is the AVICII essentials mix that is filling my room.

Take care friends,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment