Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Isagenix Shakes

I was awoken from my slumber a little early today. I'm talking 6:00 am early here. All because my cell phone, which had fallen onto the floor, was vibrating so violently, so violent. I managed to fall back asleep, but consequently I didn't return to a very deep one. Instead, I dreamt, and remembered each one like no one's business. I was experiencing something called lucid dreaming, which is essentially when a person is aware they are dreaming and can, in some ways, manipulate and control their fantasy reality. I didn't want a fantasy though, I was creating a world of situations and experiences that could potentially take place in my physical existence. I was busy falling in love with my life. In this dream, I spoke a beautiful monologue explaining to a friend why I am who I am and how I came to become that person. It was as if my mind was telling me, you need to embrace your story, and share it with others. This peeked my interest. I do want others to see who I truly am, but whether or not they will appreciate that person is my inquiry. Regardless of the fact, I think I'm going to begin writing in my blog and expressing myself on a deeper level than "today I...". Maybe this way I can muster up the courage to convey myself to others appropriately. I sincerely believe that I am misunderstood by many, and I realize that this is the most over rated statement an adolescent girl such as myself could make, but it's honest. It's as if I've been misplaced and cast as many roles that I just can't act on any more. Sorry multiple personalities, you're not all going to make the cut; even if it means cutting your ties to others. 

Here goes nothing,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment