Tuesday, October 25, 2011


C,

I hate that you're at the top of my Facebook friends list, but you'll never comment on another post. I hate that your name is still in my cell phone contact book, but your phone is smashed to pieces. I hate that when I think about basketball I think about the fact that you'll never be able to coach another team and inspire girls like you inspired me. I hate that when I think about rugby I think about how much more time I could have had with you had I played for the love of the sport, like you. I hate that when I feel good about picking up my camera again I also think about how proud you always were of me for my eye. I hate that you had some kind of power over me that could push me that extra step. I hate that you made me realize how important and special I am. I hate that you aren't here to make me feel that way any more.  I hate it, but most of all hate that you're gone forever.



L.

No comments:

Post a Comment