Thursday, October 6, 2011

No Expectations, No Disapointments

The best worst advice this world has ever thrown at me.

I don't get it.

If you don't have expectations for other people and interpersonal relatioships, than how are you suppose to earn yourself respect at the same time? If people learn, and come to know, that I truly don't expect anything out of them, then doesn't that allow them to manipulate and walk all over me? That fine line is starting to become very apparent, especially regarding boys. Not men, but boys. Maturity is what us Maninizer's want (lololol). Just ask Chanda and Paige, they'll tell you what's what. Maybe our idea wasn't something to joke and laugh about, but honestly consider. I can't decide if I'm ready to throw in the towel or push for what I deserve, but either way I'm going to do what's best for me and feels right right now. I'm done with thinking about what my life is going to be in ten, even five, years. What's the point? Truly, "what's it all for"? Here we go again folks, here we go again.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment