Friday, January 27, 2012

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare

Well friends I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but I have been on a bit of a break from my blog. I wouldn't call it anything but good though, because I've been spending my minutes practicing hot flow yoga, reading novels, catching up with friends and detoxifying my body with the Isagenix 11 day challenge. I'm almost positive I ate far more than I was suppose to today, but I couldn't resist having a serving of my delicious home made soup! I stopped at the grocery store to pick up the supplies for my soup and spent around $25.00 all together. I had no idea I would be supplying 10-12 servings of soup! Good thing sharing is caring hey? Tomorrow morning Kassie and I are going to Therapeutic Yoga - whatever that means? Then you'll never guess what we're going to do? That's right, eat soup. I've definitely got to get on top of my laundry, write draft 1 of my paper, and get study notes organized for my Psych midterm all before my girls night tomorrow! Remind me, k?

1, 2, GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment