Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sick flow, post work out. 
Hello! All is well in the hood hooligans! I have been keeping my priorities straight and my life is so dramaless that most would call it boring, but it is better than ever. I have been spending a large amount of time with my Grams before she sails off into the big blue ocean on a cruise ship and getting closer with my room mates. On the side there's always some gravy to the fries - a cute boy or two to keep things interesting. This weekend started off with some live music at the Snell Gallery and I was blown away by the local talent! Today I hit up the Health Expo and snagged a ton of great deals and information on what's available here in town. Best of all I got a FREE sub from Subway, my fave fave fave. After learning all about how to stay fit and healthy I shoved my face full with a burger from Five Guys Burgers & Fries. That shit is cray'. I'm not exaggerating when I say there's nothing like it. Thankfully I worked off (hopefully) the numerous calories consumed, with a quick 3k and beat my previous time by 30 seconds. Can not complain about these past two days. Now I sit here contemplating my next move. I'm stuck between a woman date and a night with my nose in the books. I think I've become my own best friend and forget how to be the social creature everyone knows and loves! Oops. I guess it's time to woman up and go watch a flick with my girl. 

Have a happy Sunday!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment