Wednesday, October 24, 2012



I can honestly say that I’ve enjoyed every second of my day, from the time I rolled out of bed with tired eyes to seconds ago as I nestled back into my covers to enjoy the art of nothingness. It is in moments like these that I feel most alive. Awakened, as if I should have known all along that happiness is a seed spread through the soul's soil. Growth can only occur through proper nourishment and care, until one day we reach our state of euphoria. The hope to get to that place is what keeps me ticking, day after day. We all have a void in our hearts. Most of us spend our entire existence trying to fill that emptiness. Some are satisfied through religion, relationships, knowledge, or wealth, I just need some me time. The simplicity of taking a seat, removing myself from life, and making sense of the world is truly more satisfying than anything. I want to recognize my feelings, understand my thoughts and be okay with it all. There’s no hiding from that voice in your head, so why not become friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment