Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I can't sleep tonight, but to be honest it's not like I've tried yet.

I don't want to sleep tonight.

There that's more appropriate. I'm not sure why though, I don't feel sick, sad, or anxious. I just feel...numb. I've been lounging on my futon since 10:30, searching for music to save my life. It always seems to have that affect on me, when I can't explain myself or even understand myself the perfect song tracks me down and makes sense of it all. I'm sure everyone is sick of reading about my sob story, but this blog is truly just an outlet for my feelings and emotions, so I hope who ever is out there reading and caring can cut me a bit of slack for this next little while.

I haven't slept in my own bed for eleven nights now. Another unexplained phenomena. I'm not sure if this is a result of getting too used to sleeping on my Mom's living room floor for the past week, or if I'm just not quite ready to go back to "life as I knew it". I hope the right lyrics scream at me soon, because I'm not sure how much longer I can flip through these social networking websites, at this time of night nothing changes. I feel a little crazy and off my rocker these days. Hopefully my BC get away acts as a bit of a healer and I come back a little more me.


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment